The role of Senior SCM Product Design Manger can be located in multiple locations within Europe and Asia. Please ask the recruiter for more details.
Supply Chain Management (SCM) Product has the intention to replace current operating platform leveraging the most advanced and modern technologies to allow our services and customer experience to stay ahead of the competition.
Origin management is one of the key focus area in new operating platform which covers key activities at origin including vendor management, booking management, load planning & cargo consolidation and shipment planning.
The role of Senior Product Design Manager is responsible for the improvement and delivery of the origin-service-related activities, support Head of SCM Origin Services to achieve product development roadmap. Through leveraging knowledge, experience and process improvement tool and methodologies, you will be critical in defining product needs, design development approach and drive related delivery to achieve a transformational capability for SCM.
The individual within this role must intimately understand our end-to-end SCM processes across a wide variety of customers, coordinate with different internal and external stakeholder sand drive business delivery. You will also act as the voice of the business related to SCM Origin business capabilities.
The individual is responsible for the product board process, and is expected to involve in discussion with internal/external customers independently.
• Solid experience in SCM product
• Proximity to both customers and customer service
• Proximity to Technology aspect
• Experience in running agile teams
• Experience within complex time critical projects
• Stakeholder communication
• Ability to see the big pictures
• Coaching skills
• A strong continuous improvement mindset that eager to bring challanage to current process and offer
• Support creation and convincing articulation of business cases
• Excellent communication and problem solving skills
• Strong Project Management Skill who can drive the deliveable in structure manner
• A well organized and self-directed individual who is a team player with a collaborative mindset
• Self-motivated, who can complete tasks without supervision and who can evaluate and manage risks appropriately
• Strong analytical skills
• Ability to train and support training as well as testing of new solutions
• Strong and current knowledge of technology platforms, and ability to quickly adapt to new software
What we offer:
• An opportunity to work for the world´s shipping leader, in a dynamic, global industry, on a role with a diversified scope. You will never be bored but will still have time to work on individual projects and develop.
• Complex role with substantial independence in managing agenda, opportunity to add value to the organization.
• You will be an integrated partner to fulfil our ambitious growth aspiration, being a key player in building customer value propositions to the worlds companies and drive sales pursuits often with a strategic agenda for our customers.
• Support The head of SCM Origin Services by delivering product development related activities of the origin activities, including core product, add-ons, configurable, and customization requirements
• Support to outline and manage SCM roadmap which bring business capabilities enhancement on related process and business.
• Leading the Product Board process for underlying new product / add-ons developments and significant product enhancements focusing on group stakeholder management, detailed impact
• Leading the assessment of product requirements and competitiveness ambitions, and related decisions on buy, build, re-use with focus on market research, documented client requirements and building available application portfolio knowledge
• Leadership of related Technology and CS&E stakeholders including mentoring team members across the agile teams in order to improve the team quality and capabilities
• In coordination with the Department Head, responsible for priority setting within the Data Management services
• Utilize a number of tools including workshops, prototypes, user story mapping techniques and design thinking approaches to gather requirements for the solution based on user engagement
• Maintain SCM Origin services requirements and needs ensuring solutions that are delivered meet the legislative and operating needs of diverse geographies
• Define nonfunctional requirements for the solution and ensure testing is complete in line with requirements
• Be an active member of the SCRUM team, responding timely to team needs and assignments and driving progress of the team.
• Support to reach alignment, access the overlap and define difference between SCM and Booking Agent Product
• Efficiency and quality improvements in Origin related Customer Service and Delivery activities