- Lead and supervise the team on information security projects implementation.
- Assist in identifying potential security risk and improvement area to recommending the most appropriate mitigation plan or training in preparing the annual budget.
- Refresh the information security dashboard to governance the information security services that indicates the maturity of existing information security services.
- Establish quality standards, policies and procedures and guidelines on information security services.
- Perform data analysis to establish any business cases or reports.
- Communicate with non-IT security internal staff to apply the most appropriate IT security controls to protect our company data.
- Validate information security controls effectiveness and agreed deliverables to assure security standards/plans are achieved.
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related discipline with relevant qualification in information security would be preferred.
- 8 years’ experience in IT or information system management, of which at least 5 years in information security or risk management related area in corporates or a sizeable organization.
- Extensive experience in designing security architecture (e.g. application authentication), application/web application security, IAM/SSO, or end point security to achieve high standard of security requirement.
- Experienced in design security solution or IT Security controls by understanding the big picture of the business and how actions affect other system interoperability
- Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English.
- Knowledge in IT-business applications, information security risk management, and IT compliance.
- Less experience will be considered as Security & Compliance Analyst.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources
Manager by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application:
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website
www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society’s personal data policies which is available in our website
and obtainable upon request. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Housing Society and all personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.