Our client is specializing in e-commerce, retail, internal and technology. It's provides C2C, B2C as well as B2B sales services, electronic payment services, search engines and cloud computing services.
- Manage the helpdesk team and evaluate performance
- Provide end-user support on PC Software & Hardware, network, servers etc.
- Monitor the resolution of all IT incidents/requests via phone or email to ensure handled timely and resolved according to service level agreement
- Lead helpdesk team to implement, deploy IT projects approved by APAC
- involved project management including gather business requirements, planning, definition, execution etc.
- Perform network modeling, analysis, and planning.
- Provide network and host based security, incident response, firewall and VPN management and administration
- Be able to respond to emergency situations after office hours in a timely manner
- Higher diploma or above
- At least 5 years of IT working experience with 2 years of Services/Operations/Project Management experience in IT
- Solid experience in PC hardware, MS application, Window XP, LAN/WAN, Active Directory, Wi-Fi, Citrix, Lotus Notes and familiar with general IT infrastructure
- Good knowledge in Network Engineering, Architecture and Routing and Switching
- Knowledge of Enterprise level routing and switching experience will be an advantage
- Good command in both English, Cantonese and Mandarin
To apply for this position, please send your full resume to contract @kellyservices.com.hk in word format indicating the job title.
If you are not contacted by our consultants within 2 weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful. All applications will be treated in strict confidence, and used for recruitment purposes only in accordance with Kelly
Services Hong Kong Limited's Privacy Notice.