• Value the individuals – We encourage and motivate people to grow. We perceive our people as a source of our success.
• Strive for excellence – We strive for the highest standards of excellence and continuously learn. We take pride in our engineering and accomplishments.
• Act as a team – We treat one another with respect and encourage the best ideas to come from anywhere within the organization. We value our diversity.
• Focus on Customers – We build long term customer relationships, as we strive to always understand our customers' business and needs.
• Act with integrity – We operate legally, honestly and ethically. We take responsibility for our actions.
• Unique opportunity to work for challenging projects in a multinational team
• Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
• Regular assessments and salary reviews
• Free English classes and unlimited self-service training
• Opportunities for self-realization
• Friendly team and creative atmosphere
• Flexible working schedule
• Corporate and social events
• Play key developer and software architect roles. Sometimes may play development team lead and project coordinator role as well
• Write high quality, testable code following clean code and SOLID design principles
• Conduct code reviews
• Create design, technical and project documentation
• Plan and schedule own work for tasks and projects, also implement functionality without direct supervision
• Perform profiling and troubleshooting of existing solutions
• Coordinate application deployment
• Follow and understand defined software development process
• Participate workshops and presentation of proposed solution to customers
• Communicate with customer on regular basis to clarify business requirements
• Provide coaching to team members with technical solutions
• Work independently while in close collaboration with others in the team and across projects
• Good experience in using, integrating, and optimizing front end build tools (Grunt / Gulp / Webpack)
• Experienced with Agile development
• Sound knowledge of application architecture and design
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to provide realistic estimation on required effort and manage to complete tasks in accordance to estimation
• Good communication skills
• Intermediate (CEFR B1) or higher level of spoken and written English
• Bachelor degree or above in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related majors
• Experience in designing solutions using NoSQL data stores like: MongoDB, Cassandra, Elastic, Redis
• Knowledge of Node.js, Express
• Experience in developing Server-side programming (any language)
• Working experience in global environment where colleagues, stakeholders and onsite client team locate in different locations, be able to cope with culture and time zone differences
• Experience in mentoring juniors or less senior colleagues on the project(s)
• Experience in conducting trainings or technical tech talks in the area of expertise
Since 1993, EPAM Systems, Inc. (NYSE: EPAM), has leveraged its core engineering expertise to become a leading global product development and digital platform engineering services company. Through its ‘Engineering DNA’ and innovative strategy, consulting, and design capabilities, EPAM works in collaboration with its customers to deliver innovative solutions that turn complex business challenges into real business opportunities. EPAM’s global teams serve customers in over 25 countries across North America, Europe, Asia and Australia.
For more information, please visit www.epam.com.