We are looking for ambitious and self-motivated talent to join our application development team for carrying out different applications for our
products and services.
We require a passionate Software Engineer to design, develop and implement software solutions. The successful candidate will be able to build high-quality, innovative and fully performing software in compliance with coding standards and technical design.
• Execute full lifecycle software development
• Write well designed, testable and efficient code
• Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
• Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
• Document and maintain software functionality
• Comply with project plans and industry standards
• Research and suggest on the adoption of latest web and system technology
• Work closely with various internal teams and vendors to identify the best solution for our high quality products
• Bachelor degree/ Higher Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering, IT or equivalent
• Proven work experience as a computer software engineer or software developer
• Hands on experience in designing interactive applications
• Knowledge of MySQL and Mongo DB
• Experience in developing backend and web applications
• Experience in cloud technologies, test-driven development and hands on experience on different cloud platforms, e.g. GCP, AWS, Azure
• Mastery in software engineering tools
• Ability to document requirements and specifications
• Familiar with software development methodology and release processes
• Candidate with more experience maybe considered as Senior Software Engineer
• Fresh graduates will also be considered and fast-track on-job training will be provided
Please apply, quoting the appropriate reference number, with details of your qualifications and experience, expected salary and a contact telephone number to The Senior Manager, Personnel Department, Television Broadcasts Limited, TVB City, 77 Chun Choi Street, Tseung Kwan O Industrial Estate, Tseung Kwan O, Kowloon or email to us via Recruitment Centre.
Applications received are solely for selection purpose. Those not invited for an interview within 4 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful and their applications will be filed for another 3 months for future selection. Afterwards, all applications would be destroyed.
TVB New Media Group Limited is the digital arm of Television Broadcasts Limited (TVB). The company designs, develops and manages OTT/Social media platforms (myTV SUPER, BigBigChannel, BigBigFun…etc) for the group, we are looking for ambitious and innovative talent to join our team for carrying out different new media projects.