The incumbent will provide support installation and operation of the show, including monitoring the contractors, setting up the facilities, preparing the daily show report, dealing with the ad-hoc incident and packing up the props. He / She will also provide assistance to Technical Supervisor to carry out any plans and proposals on show matter and provide guidance to crew.
- At least 2 years’ working experience in stage performance operation in entertainment related industry
- Familiar with Ocean Park festive events is preferred
- Basic technical knowledge
- Independent, responsible, eager to learn
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese
- Willing to work outdoor, on shift and during weekends and public holidays
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
Ocean Park Corporation invites applications from suitable candidates to fill the following vacancy: