- Responsible to all round supply chain projects for South-east Asia, Middle-east, Latin America region in particular of the technological communication via E-commerce and System App
- Lead, manage and develop with process improvement initiatives and activities by establishing a complete standard operation procedure, policy and strategies within supply chain process in order to increase efficiency and speed.
- Develop, train and reinforce guidelines and protocols.
- Manage a team and work closely with Departments to ensure customer’s requests and Company’s goals are met.
- Work closely with internal departments and various parties to ensure the orders and delivery are processed properly and achieve sales forecast and budget target.
- Provide operational support and guidance to ensure maximum productivity.
- Ensure shipments timely and accurately
- Ensure smooth flow of import and export documentation process flow.
- Assist GM to handle ad hoc reports, duties and projects as assigned by management
- Minimum 15 years of related experience, preferably supervisory role in logistics / supply chain industry.
- Well-versed in Permit Declarations, Customs Procedures, Import/Export/LC documentation.
- Good knowledge and very familiar in handling import and export shipment within South-east Asia, and Middle-east region
- Good leadership, able to handle pressure and ability to adapt in fast-paced environment.
- Analytical thinker, details oriented and people management skillset.
- Sales and result-oriented who is strong in order management, data analysis, innovative, independent and problem-solving.
- Strong communication in both spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Travel is required.
Interested parties please submit your resume, present and expected salary at "Apply Now" at JobsDB or email to hlshrhk @ hlsholding.com or our
official website at http://www.hlsholding.com/JoinIn.aspx?Language=EN
Human Resources and Administration Department
Honour Lane Shipping Limited
Room 1501, 15th Floor, Tower 2, Nina Tower, 8 Yeung Uk Road, Tsuen Wan, NT, Hong Kong.
Attn : HR Department
Web-site : www.hlsholding.com
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)