Carbon Care Asia Ltd (CCA) is a pioneering and mission-driven business in carbon management, sustainability innovation and integrated solutions in response to climate emergency and emerging social values. Due to rapid expansion,
CCA invites applications from experienced professionals who wish to stay at the forefront of sustainability consultancy to join our company.
Senior Sustainability Consultant -- Carbon Management (Hong
Key responsibilities include:
- Manage and execute carbon management projects, in particular carbon accounting or audits for companies and products;
- Research and develop innovative consultancy services and solutions in carbon management, including strategic advice for carbon reduction, carbon credits and carbon
- Cultivate client networks and take the lead in business development for carbon management services;
- Oversee the implementation of CarbonCare® Label and expand relevant professional services to Singapore and other ASEAN countries;
The successful candidate shall possess the following skills & attributes:
- Minimum 8 years of professional experience, including at least 3 years of solid experience in carbon management, audit or consultancy, with demonstrable knowledge
in carbon accounting / verification;
- Tertiary education in Environmental Studies, preferably with a science, engineering and/or statistics background;
- Local or overseas professional qualification(s) or training preferred (e.g. CAP, CEM, ISO 14064);
- Excellent project management and analytical skills with the ability to perform quantitative and qualitative data analyses;
- Able to organize, synthesize and deliver pertinent information to clients;
- Good writing and interpersonal communication skills; fluent in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Good team leadership skills but also able to work independently;
- Knowledge of and an interest in corporate responsibility and sustainability agenda at local and global levels is a definite advantage.
remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate for this full time position. Candidates
with less experience may be considered for a Consultant position. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Please email your full CV, references and expected salary, with an application letter to the CEO, Carbon Care Asia
All personal data provided will be used strictly for recruitment purposes only.