Our customer is a large banking group in the area of retail banking, commercial banking, corporate banking and credit card services. In order to meet their growing business needs,
they are hiring below SSA/SA/AP to join them.
- Banking application development and enhancement
- Involve system implementation life cycle (SDLC) including design, development, SIT, UAT and system implementation
- Liaise with vendor on system support and maintenance
- Participate in daily system support and maintenance
- Evaluate the software packages and recommend ready-made solutions to meet business needs.
- Design, supervise the development and verify the quality of deliverable such as programs and technical documents
- Ensure the development works follow department standards and guidelines.
- Prepare documentation of the analysis and design works.
- Assist PM, Application Development to plan and supervises system implementation throughout the whole system development life cycle
- Provide guidance to junior team members.
- Ensure the software development progress is in accordance to the schedule and participates in program development when necessary to meet the predefined development
- Provide technical support to maintain the smooth 24 hours round the clock operation (including Disaster Recovery Site support) within the bank.
- Able to lead junior System Analyst/Programmers, facilitate cooperation among team members.
- 6-8 years of hands-on development experience in IT industry
- Degree holder in Information Technology.
- Banking or Finance Experience is preference
- System development and support experience in .NET, Java, database,
- Good experience on Linux, Window Platform
- Good analysis and communication skill
- Speak Cantonese and English
- Onsite working is expected
- BAU support if also required
Our client offers attractive remuneration package to right candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary to us.
(Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only)