Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
HSBC Operations, Services and Technology is a pivotal part of the Group, providing essential operational and technical support to our global businesses and helping improve customer service and efficiency. HOST combines global expertise and technology to help keep us ahead of the competition.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Senior System Engineer.
In this role, you will
- Responsible for blockchain enterprise technology framework design and development solutions.
- Early product technology selection, POC, development and testing according to system requirements.
- Full understanding of system architecture, the implementation of blockchain program function module.
- Prepare system module detailed design documents and system testing documents, according to product and project requirements.
- Research on blockchain protocol, operating mechanism, encryption technology, low level implementation and consensus algorithm.
- Participate in the design of security protocols and architecture
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Solid relevant programming experience
- Experience in blockchain technology development, Solidity, Full stack.
- Proficient in Kotlin, Python, Golang, C, Java and other mainstream blockchain system development language.
- jQuery, AngularJS, Node.js, JUnit, Cucumber
- Experience consuming SOAP, REST APIs and utilising JSON for web or mobile applications
- CI, CD such as Confluence, Jira, Jenkins, Git, GitHub, Stash, SonarQube, Performance centre, Spring
- PaaS, IaaS such as Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Azure, AWS, Mule API gateway
- Strong understanding of lean and agile methods of software delivery and the principles such as Scrum
- Solid knowledge in computer theory and network, data structure, algorithm, database theory and networking.
- Candidates with experience in execution of blockchain open source projects, such as Ethereum, Hyperledger Fabric, R3 Corda, Bitcoin and other crypto currency preferred.
- Dares to take on a project head on and strong team spirit.
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000C8SI
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited