- Oversee system implementation including systems documents, system configuration, test execution, issue identification and resolution
- Coordinate with users to collect, analyse and document the requirements
- Perform application design and development to meet user requirements
- Work closely with vendors, technical teams and business users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- University graduate in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in application development, vendor management preferably in financial industry
- Hands on experience in ASP.NET, React, RDBMS, MSSQL Server, Power BI
- Knowledge in Financial and Investment Portfolio Management would be an advantage
- Self-motivated, good analytical and trouble-shooting skills, able to work independently and under pressure
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese
A competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered. Excellent prospects for career advancement and attractive benefits
including 5-day Work Week, Medical & Dental schemes, Personal Accident Insurance, Training Sponsorship, Examination Leave, etc. will be provided to the right candidate.
Interested parties, please send detailed resume including your present & expected salary and date of availability to our Human Resources and Administration
Department by clicking the “Apply” button.
(Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used solely for recruitment purposes. Applicants who do not hear from
us within 8 weeks from the date of application may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months of receipt.)