(Ref : SSA)
- Assist business colleagues to define application system needs and identify business process improvement opportunity and perform system design through collecting, understanding and analysing user requirement, conducting feasibility studies, liaising and presenting findings and proposal to business colleagues for comments and acceptance.
- Act as project manager to implement IT development project and assist in some large scale projects.
- Ensure the development and/or enhancement work are completed on time, within budget and meet business needs and up to quality standards by planning and ascertaining the allocation of internal and external resources and monitoring the overall progress.
- Supervise Application Consultants by allocating duties, monitoring their performance, providing necessary coaching and feedback as well as identifying their development needs.
- Rate and report the quality including reliability, security, system documentation and performance of computer applications/services developed or implemented by external contractors.
- Ensure availability of updated documentation of applications by preparing and updating user manual, system/programme specifications and checking the documentation prepared by external consultants.
- A degree holder in IT, Computer Science or related disciplines.
- 10-year experience in IT including at least 6 years in project management and support in a sizeable organisation.
- Extensive knowledge of Web application development, Oracle RDBMS, SQL Server, Linux / Unix platform, Client-server and Multi-tier environment.
- Sound knowledge of SaaS model/ Cloud implementation, ERP implementation, Business Intelligence, Data Analytics.
- Experience of Project Management (PMP), Agile Project Management, Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL), ISO 20000 and ISO 27001 adoption.
- Knowledge on at least 1 of the following business areas: 1. Human Resources Management, 2. Property Sales and Management, 3. Construction and engineering project management, 4. Account and Finance.
- Strong communication and presentation skills in both English and Chinese.
- Good customer service, interpersonal and project management skills.
- Mature, dynamic, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application: https://careers.hkhs.com/
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society’s personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Housing Society and all personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.