About the client:
Our client is a global leading athletic products company based in US. In order to meet with the everyday needs of athletes, their product range including lifestyle wear, footwear, and sportswear. They are looking for high caliber candidate with a solid technical design background to cope with their expansion in Asia and ensure the best fitting is provided.
About the role:
Report to Technical Design Manager, you will play a critical role in apparel product development related to all technical aspects. You will identify potential production, quality and costing issues, as well as ensure the accurate interpretation of design idea. You will also act as a coordinator in fit sessions, to manage sample approval from prototype to pre-production. You will be responsible for providing technical advice and coordinating with cross-functional teams and external partners during the production stage.
· Diploma or above in Clothing & Textiles or related major with at least 8 years' or above experience in technical design field;
· Good computer skills, including proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and MS Office software, AA system and Gerber software experience are a plus;
· Candidate with both Sport Lifestyle / Lifestyle fashion and Performance Apparel experience is preferred;
· Solid experience in construction and sewing techniques, ability to guide designers and resolve construction issues;
· Willing and able to travel for development and operation needed occasionally;
· Passion for product and innovation.
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Nicole Tse at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.