About our Client
Our client is a leading real estate investment group with one of the largest commercial and mix use complex portfolio in Hong Kong. Due to business expansion, the team is now looking for a Senior Technical Manager to join as the department head to oversee the daily operations and expansion projects.
About the Role
- Responsible for all the operation and maintenance works to maintain the company facilities and asset in good condition.
- Launch a process improvement project aiming to better manage the cross portfolio construction projects and minor property works over 5 years and ensure they are managed in a most cost effective manner.
- Supply and oversee the preventive maintenance scheduling as well as the performance of all facilities management activities and to ensure all services were delivered in accordance with the agreed SLA.
- Annual budget preparation and necessary documentary for senior management approval. Budgetary control and re-forecast activities
- Staff development which include the mapping of staff competencies and training needs then arrange suitable training courses for them
- Bachelor Degree in Building services/ Mechanical Engineering/ Electrical Engineering/ Facilities Management with at least 15 years experience in the related technical fields with at least 8 years in managing large-scale operations.
- Solid experience in managing large scale commercial/ mix-use complex/ high-end luxury residential with a solid track record in maintenance management, leading and carry out Asset Health Management Plans and Condition Survey Program, Facilities Operations Safety and Projects/Construction Safety, and Licensing management
- A member of IFMA, RICS, HKIE, BSOMES, CIBSE, ASHRAE or equivalent
Click "Apply Now" to apply for this position or call Kelvin Wong at +852 3180 4916 for a confidential discussion. All information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.