- Degree / Diploma / Cert in Electrical Engineering (EE) / Mechanical Engineering (ME) / Building Services Engineering (BSE) or other related professional qualification;
- Holder of Certificate of Grade A or B Registration of Electrial Worker and Construction Industry Safety Training Certificate;
- At least 5 years experience in designing, installation, tendering maintenance and commissioning of E&M systems and with sound working experience in property management firm(s);
- Good communication and supervisory skills in handling repair and maintenance works;
- Self motivated, innovative, mature, result oriented and able to work independently and under pressure;
- Registered Safety Officer is preferred;
- Immediate available is preferred;
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Technical Officer;
- Location: Dawning Views, Fanling.
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Fringe benefits include:
"Paternity Leave, Full Attendance Leave, 14 days Annual Leave, Medical Scheme and Discretionary Bonus."