Reports to: Technical Services Manager (Airframe and Reliability)
Department: Engineering (ENG)
Senior Technical Services Engineer is the duty holder responsible for ensuring that all aircraft airframe systems meet the highest safety, Compliance, Reliability and Operational standards.
Duty holder responsibilities include:
- Aircraft, System and component reliability monitoring program and corrective action implementation, through the following mechanisms;
- ORM process
- RAR process
Section responsibilities include:
- AD assessment and compliance mechanism implementation
- Technical investigations and corrective action implementation
- AMS administration, technical content validation and effectiveness evaluation
- Off-wing component work scope development
- Aircraft modification configuration management, justification and budget (Through MPF)
- Support of the operation (LM and BM) as required
- Provide technical expertise for department or company initiatives as required
Other responsibilities include:
- Representation of the HKAR-21 design organisation as a DE or CVE
- Conduct everyday business in the spirit of the 20/20 vision culture.
- Minimum 6. 5 years' experience in Engineering role.
- Degree in Engineering or aerospace discipline or an equivalent professional qualification.
- Holder of (or capable of obtaining) Design Engineer (DE) position in an HKAR-21 subpart J Design Organisation
- Aviation engineering knowledge, preferably in aircraft systems discipline.
- Good business appreciation in engineering and maintenance.
- Analysis and Problem Solving
- Planning and Organising
- Continuous Improvement and Innovation
- Teamwork and Building Partnerships
- Interpersonal Effectiveness
Application deadline: 9 April 2019
Cathay Pacific is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes
only. Candidates not notified within eight weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be provided upon request by contacting
our Data Protection Officer