The incumbent will be responsible for operating and maintaining the show quality of new lagoon show and seasonal events. He/ She will provide training such as AutoCAD, system software, audio knowledge for Technicians. Also, He/ She will monitor the inventory of technical equipment.
- Higher Diploma or above in Technical Arts or related disciplines
- With at least 3 years’ experience in audio, lighting, special effect, staging equipment and Video operation
- With knowledge in show control system / stage management is preferred
- Knowledge in electronics and electricity is preferred
- Self-motivated, hardworking and outgoing
Applications including details of qualifications, working experience, expected salary, contact telephone number and address should be applied via: http://careers.oceanpark.com.hk --> Job opening --> Full time/ Long-term.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purpose only.
Ocean Park Corporation invites applications from suitable candidates to fill the following vacancy: