The Club is HKT’s customer loyalty program and digital ventures arm. Anyone can join the program for free and enjoy the rewards, privileges, and services such as online shopping, travel, insurance, and CSR. Members can earn Clubpoints from spending through HKT lines of business, affiliate services, or partnered merchants. Clubpoints can be used to redeem rewards or discount spending on the various The Club services.
● Solve challenging UX/UI problems across a range of touchpoints with a balance between user needs/frictions and business goals/objectives
● Design and produce various design crafts (art direction, visual, interaction, information architecture, sketches, user flow diagram, wireframes to user interfaces, etc.)
● Create and develop styles guides and design systems to ensure unified and cohesive experiences across all touchpoints
● Listening to user’s needs, use data and consumer insights to guide the way to best solutions through the effective use of technology and delightful user experience
● Work closely with a cross-functional team of designers, engineers and product managers to solve design challenges
● Work independently for design projects and manage junior designers if required
To succeed in this role:
● A Bachelor's degree in Design, HCI, or any other related field of expertise
● At least 5 years’ experience designing at consumer-focused tech or media companies
● Creative but still attention to details and highly organized to translate high-level requirements into effective design artefacts
● Outstanding communication skills to present and articulate design choices persuasively to business stakeholders
● Solid understanding of visual design consideration and pattern across responsive web platforms, mobile apps (iOS & Android) and websites
● Awareness of iOS/Android design systems
● Experience in participation or even running Design Sprints and alignment/discovery workshop using design thinking methodology is a plus
● Proficient in using Sketch, Invision, Miro, Marvel, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
● Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
● Can do attitude
Work Location: Hong Kong
If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please apply by sending your resume immediately, quoting your present and expected salary.
HKT is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies (www.hkt/privacy-statement), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
As Hong Kong’s leading ICT service provider, HKT has in recent years transformed into a technology innovator and provider of smart, digital services and solutions for consumers and businesses.
HKT is the first in Hong Kong to provide true 5G services, complete with applications and content to afford our customers a unique and truly differentiated experience.
HKT is Hong Kong’s largest broadband service provider with a territory-wide fiber network covering 88% of homes. Our services go beyond connectivity to make the daily lives of customers smarter and more convenient.
For enterprises, HKT delivers end-to-end solutions employing emerging technologies to accelerate their digital transformation, contributing to Hong Kong’s development into a smart city.
Our global connectivity network has 125 points of presence across 76 cities and encompasses over 60 cable systems worldwide. PCCW Global maintains regional centers in 11 countries worldwide.
The Club is HKT’s loyalty program and one of the largest of its kind in Hong Kong. With more than 800 merchants as coalition and redemption partners, it offers privileges and benefits to enrich the lifestyle of members. Club Travel is a travel service for consumers and corporate customers. Club Like is an online shopping platform for customers to make purchases with Clubpoints and in cash. These represent a new digital ecosystem using data analytics to connect consumers and merchants.
HKT also offers financial services such as mobile payment, smart mobile POS solutions, digital financing, and insurance. We are a member in a joint venture offering virtual bank services in Hong Kong.
Employing over 16,200 staff, HKT is headquartered in Hong Kong and maintains a presence in mainland China and other parts of the world.
The share stapled units of the HKT Trust and HKT Limited are listed on The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited (SEHK: 6823).
HKT Limited is a company incorporated in the Cayman Islands with limited liability.
HKT is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment-related
purposes. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies (www.hkt/privacy-statement), a copy of which will be provided immediately upon request.
If you have the desire for an exciting and rewarding career, please send us your resume immediately, quoting the reference number, your present and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now"