- Perform user researches and leverage on insights to understand the problem to solve
- Capture and analyze requirements, objectives and constraints from the perspectives of the users (Clients or Advisors)
- Define the solution approach based on experience design principles
- Demonstrate the solutions via information architecture, wireframes and visual design leveraging rapid prototyping
- Develop the visual design direction across different touch points
- Evaluate the design via usability testing
- Communicate the design to stakeholders
- Support the Head of Experience Design to establish, socialize & activate a consistent, continuous and nimble approach to conceiving, ideating, designing and iterating digital
solutions and services.
- Expert knowledge of Interaction design, Visual design. With user research skills is a plus.
- Expert knowledge of handling design execution in collaborative manner.
- 8 years' experience working with the digital medium is core; service design experience would be an important advantage.
- Good knowledge of the tactics and deliverables and proven human-centered design methodologies for medium to large size organizations.
- Hands on creation of information architectures, wireframes, workflows, low to high fidelity prototypes, to explain and negotiate design solutions with key stakeholders.
- Experience in creating personas, customer journey maps is a plus. Ideal sweet spots in interaction design and visual design.
- Strong understanding of web and mobile technology and development (front-end focused). Strong experience in responsive design.
- Strong project execution skills with experience taking project from concept to launch in a cross-functional manner.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
We offer 5-day work, attractive salary, MPF, group life and group medical insurance; and excellent career development opportunities to the right candidate.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Application forms and resume will be kept for a period of 24 months after completion of the recruitment
process. (All information will be held in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose).