Our client is a Hong Kong Listed Retailer with strong presence in Greater China Region. They have over 200 stores in the Greater China, generating over HKD$18 Billion revenue in 2018. Due to expansion, we are currently recruiting 2 (Senior) UX/UI Designers primarily for their e-commerce projects for their global headquarter based in Hong Kong, details are as follows.
- Collaborate with different stakeholder across Greater China to deliver consumer centric applications. Main focus will be on developing e-shop and mobile application. Secondary focus is on internal systems.
- Conduct a variety of UX research to understand user needs and support design
- UI design for internal and customer facing applications across different platforms and devices
- Develop and produce artifacts across the full design spectrum as required by projects (information architecture, design hypothesis, prototypes, storyboards, wireframes, experience maps and narrative)
- Present, explain and justify design solutions and decisions to end users. Build and implement the UX/UI strategy for all Omnichannel applications
- Develop and maintain Digital UX and Visual Design standards
- Review and provide advice to other project owners/leads that matters to a better UX/UI application design
- Degree holder in Digital Design or other related disciplines
- 4 years or above experience in UI/UX design, interactive design
- Creative, self-motivated, organized and be a good team player
- Experience within an Agile environment is a plus
- Good command of English & Mandarin is a must
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Junior UX/UI Designer
To apply, pleases send your CV and portfolio to timothy (a) endeavourasia.com or call Timothy at 3956 1823.
Endeavour Search specializes in the recruitment and placement of high quality talents in key positions within the IT, Digital/UX, Management Consulting, Industrial, Medical/Healthcare,
FMCG and HR functions.
Our comprehensive regional network and specialized database allows us to perform targeted and accurate searches, covering the Asia Pacific region with our core focus on Hong Kong, China and Singapore.
For more information, please visit our corporate website at www.endeavourasia.com