The Company is seeking to add a Senior VP to its team who will be responsible to support the development of strategic investment themes and market landscaping, especially
among French & European, Israel and across the South East Asia Region.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Evaluate specific investment opportunities especially in France, UK, Israel and identify specific activities to deliver strategic value.
- Development of strategic themes and actionable investment thesis in areas of InsurTech
- Network externally to generate deal flow and relationships.
- Conduct the due diligence on specific opportunities to assess attractiveness and level of risk.
- Manage review materials, updates, and Investment Memos for the Investment Committee.
- Produce the term sheet and drive the discussions with the start-ups or establish companies selected for investment.
- Manage deal tracking and reporting.
- Conduct research on InsurTech (with a key focused on FrenchTech) and emerging middle class opportunities across the South East Asia region.
- Communicate successfully with entrepreneurs, management teams, partners, and other stakeholders, including attorneys, advisors, consultants, and
- Willing to travel 40-50% of the time across Europe (France, UK), Israel
and across the South East Asia Region (Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and India)
- 15+ years of experience, including a minimum of 10 in the insurance industry and if possible within a global insurer or re-insurer.
- MBA preferred, especially combined with a degree in one of the investment themes mentioned
- Deep understanding of insurance value chain especially Health and Protection,
- Exposure to the high growth markets and deep understanding of the emerging middle class specificity.
- Microinsurance experience highly valuable.
- Knowledge and fluency in emerging technology (especially Blockchain and AI) and business models
- Proactive networking and relationship development skills
- Proven teamwork skills both as a leader and cross-functional team member
- Self-motivated with high initiative
- Willing to travel 40-50% of the time across Europe (France, UK), Israel and across the South East Asia Region (Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand,
Vietnam and India)
- Outstanding oral, written and visual communication skills in English,
French was necessary and other languages will be an added value
The successful candidate must have strong analytical business experience and a passion for new technology, especially blockchain and AI.
We offer competitive salary, interested parties please send your updated CV in word format with current and expected salaries to Michelle LI.