- Act as a technical advisor and team lead in supporting Microsoft Platform
- Lead a small technical team in systems security including OS hardening, availability release control, deployment control and quality control
- Perform Windows systems administration including system setup, system backup, software installation and patch upgrade
- Configuring and managing vm platforms, web services and Windows applications
- Assess systems and identify the potential weaknesses & problems; handle the complex troubleshooting and incident resolution events
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- At least 5 years experiences in Windows administration
- Certification of MCSE, MCSA and other professional qualifications is an advantage
- Strong knowledge in PowerShell
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision, positive attitude
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-days week, Double pay, Medical scheme, Study sponsorship scheme to the right candidates. Interested candidates should send FULL RESUME (IN WORD FORMAT) with Current & Expected salary.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for recruitment purposes.