The objective of this role is to improve organic search rankings and traffic. The job holder will be responsible for developing and executing the
strategy for short-term and long-term SEO growth. Leading on-page optimization and website architecture. Managing the projects of technical SEO implementations and monitoring performance.
- Develop a roadmap for on-page and off-page SEO programs
- Work on organic growth initiatives and provide overall optimization strategy
- Identify and manage spearhead projects with development team for technical SEO implementations
- Monitor SEO performance including traffic, ranking, CTR, conversion rate, conversion funnel, bounce rate, etc. and provide in-depth analysis and report
- Continually audit the site, navigation, crawl accessibility, pages, content, data tracking and internal and external links to ensure optimal performance with content team,
product team and develop team
- Work with marketing and content teams by providing target terms, anchor text, and landing pages for off-domain content to drive Page Authority to key pages
- Research SEO strategiesand tactics and analyze competitor web sites to identify weaknesses and opportunities
- Create technical guidelines for developers and designers that maximize SEO including page speed, URL structure, internal linking guidelines, information architecture, canonicals,
- Degree holder,
preferably in Statistics, Mathematics, Computer, Data mining
- 1 - 2 years working experience
- Expertisein ranking algorithms and trends of main search engine like Google, Bing, Baidu, etc.
- Extensive experience with software for data, tracking, and analytics, including Moz Pro, Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, Google Keyword Planner, Google PageSpeed
Insights, advanced Excel, etc.
- Knowledge of digital marketing and web design principles
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proactive, meticulous and able to work independently
Interested candidates please send application with full resume, present and expected salary by
clicking below "Apply Now" button.
All information provided will be kept confidential and used solely for recruitment
purpose. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. All application will be retained for a maximum period of twelve months.