- Deliver efficient and quality processing services to client in a consistent manner and in adhering to the agreed service level agreement
- Perform normal documents, e.g. track records, quotations, forms, email responses, service guidelines and etc.
- Work closely with internal parties to resolve operational and other service delivery issues, make sure projects are on the right track.
- Share best practice among the teammates
- Foster a quality service culture in the team by embracing change to achieve continuous improvement
- Assist Service Delivery Manager to set a vision for the team in proactively providing solutions to clients.
- Diploma or above, with relevant working experience
- At least 2-year solid experiences in account management.
- Highly motivated with a positive attitude towards service excellence
- Hard working and able to work under pressure
- Strong initiative with good customer servicing
- Proficiency in spoken & written English
- Ability to adapt to a wide range of work procedure and operational guidelines
- Pleasant telephone manner
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Less experience will be considered as Assistant Service Delivery officer.
We offer 5-days work, medical benefits, and attractive remuneration package with variable bonus to the right candidates. Interested candidates, please apply now.