Onsite Service Engineer
Rockwell Collins ARINC Managed Services is a leading provider of IT Maintenance Services. At Rockwell Collins ARINC, it’s our people who make the difference and are the backbone of our technologies. Advance your future. If you want to grow personally and professionally, we invite you to explore Rockwell Collins ARINC. We are presently seeking for several Service Engineers / Technicians to join our team at the Hong Kong International Airport.
The Service Engineer will be responsible for provision of Planned Maintenance, Corrective Maintenance and other services on the Systems, Workstations and Peripheral Equipment.
- Responsible for attending fault calls and restore the system within the required Service Levels.
- Responsible for troubleshooting, repairing, installing, and maintaining computers and peripheral equipment.
- Perform regular patrol to the systems coverage locations.
- Assist with network connectivity/cabling and networking hardware.
- At least 1-2 years of maintenance support experience on computer hardware or/and software.
- Experience supporting various hardware and peripheral components in an on-site environment
- Speak and write English and Chinese.
- Shift work in a 24 x 7 x 365 environment.
Rockwell Collins is an equal opportunity employer committed to building a diverse global culture that values teamwork, integrity, innovation, leadership, and an unwavering commitment to our customers
Reporting Structure: Reports to Site Manager
ARINC Managed Services, based in the U.S, is a leading global provider of Outsourced Managed IT Services and Maintenance Support Services for airports and other businesses.