Position Summary :
We are looking for an experienced MVAC Service Manager leads staff members who install, repair and maintain. MVAC systems in both residential and commercial buildings. This manager routinely works directly with service and install technicians, service engineers and other service supervisors to ensure customer satisfaction while meeting departmental goals and objectives. Presenting himself as a senior company representative, the MVAC Service Manager often communicates directly with customers, vendors and suppliers to ensure accurate communication of job or project status and requirements.
- Manage, develop and lead MVAC service team by recruiting, interviewing, hiring, training, and reviewing the performance of all team members.
- Manage A&A projects and larger installation, repair, and replacement projects, such as compressor overhaul projects and renovation projects; coordinate and guide the team of engineers/technicians and/or installation contractors.
- Establishes and maintains a regular training program to ensure that HVAC technicians are properly trained on latest service techniques and safety procedures for equipment and general working conditions.
- Manage and formulate a good process for the bidding team, conduct cost approval and set the bid price to ensure good competitiveness.
- Understand the sales criteria and hold your team accountable for exceeding revenue goals; Develops and monitors budgets, goals and objectives to ensure departmental profitability.
- Reviews work orders, invoices and time reports for accuracy, and to ensure timely cash flow and maintain minimal account receivables.
- Ensures that all company/department policies are being followed by all MVAC service team.
- Develop customer networks and manage assigned customer relationships.
- Work with customers and team to provide technical support and drives issue resolution.
- Other tasks and responsibilities as required to maintain efficient department operations.
- Excellent customer service and sales skills.
- Five years MVAC Management related experience.
- Degree holder or above in Building Services or Mechanical Engineering; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have the ability to interact effectively with employees and customers in difficult situations.
- Able to lead and direct diverse teams.
- Must have the ability to simultaneously handle a large and diverse number of projects, tasks and issues with tact, cooperation, and persistence.
- Possesses basic accounting and business principles.
- Ability to prioritize work activities based upon financial impact to desired business goals.
- Good command in written and spoken English and Mandarin.
- 5 Days Working per week(Bank Holiday)
- Monday to Friday: 09:00-18:00
Salary Pay :
- Monthly Salary Package will depends on working experiences, academic and interview evaluations determined.