As a Service Officer (Center Operations) you will take an active role in ensuring Students' educational success and satisfaction with their English course through excellent customer service and
management of courses. You will be a key player on a multicultural team and contribute to providing your Students with an all-English experience. At the heart of center communications, you will interact with current and prospective Students in person and on
the telephone. You will be the "face of the center" forming the first line of personal contact and friendly service with existing and prospective students. You
will also benefit in improving your own English through working in our all-English environment. We also provide free English course to our full time staff.
• Be an ambassador for student and proactively handle their queries and problems
• Drive students’ study progress through proactively managing student classes booking
• Receive visitors in person and on phone and handle their enquiries
• Promote and assist in centre or network activities
• Assist in student-related administrative tasks
• Work with the team to achieve all the monthly center objectives
• Good communication skills in English and Cantonese
• Post-secondary educated, university degree in any discipline preferred
• Customer service experience is an advantage
• Strong Interpersonal skills
• Friendly, outgoing and enthusiastic
• Fresh graduates are welcome
• Full training provided
• Medical Coverage
• 14 days annual leave
• Bank holiday
• OT pay
• Discretionary annual Bonus
• Career progression opportunities within the organization
• Modern, comfortable and attractive working environment
To apply for this position, please send your resume with current & expected salary(MUST).
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and for employment-related purposes only.Only short-listed applicants will be contacted for an interview. You may consider your application unsuccessful if you do not hear from us within six weeks from the closing date. Enquiries by telephone or other means regarding the receipt of your application or the progress of the recruitment exercise will not be entertained.
Established in 1972, Wall Street English is the largest specialized English language teaching organization in the world. We have provided English training to over 3 million students across over 400 centres in 28 countries in Africa, Asia, Europe, Latin America, and the Middle East. This year will mark our global 47th anniversary.
WSE Hong Kong was established in the year 2000 and now operates 6 centres throughout Hong Kong catering to individual and corporate students.