- Day to day project management and serve as key person between clients, multi-function teams and internal work counterparts
- Coordinate with our technical team and Global Telco for product/service designs and implementation
- Responsible for project preparation and related documents
- Coordinate with various parties for service delivery and vendor management.
- POC or demo environment explanation and demonstration to client
- Deliver excellent customer service to maintain good relationship with clients
- Support pre-sales and post-sales enquiries in professional manner
- Higher Diploma or above preferably in IT or business disciplines
- 2 year or above ICT / Telco experiences in client servicing or vendor management prefer
- Strong in communication and interpersonal skills, quick learner, detail-oriented focus.
- Detail-minded, efficient and able to work under pressure
- Self-motivated, strong analytical reasoning and problem solving skills
- Good command in written and spoken Cantonese, English and Mandarin
We offer an attractive remuneration package, including 5-day work, 16 days annual leave and double pay to right candidates.
GOIP is a leading Global ICT and Internet solution service provider company. We have branch offices in Hong Kong, China, Macau, Taiwan and Singapore. We provide a variety of professional information ICT services and Internet/Cloud related business solutions. Our services include Global DIA, Network solutions, Cloud application and ICT solutions for the corporate community. To cope with our continued business expansion, we are seeking the following personnel to join our team.To learn more about the company, you are invited to visit us at www.goipaula.com