Our client is a fast expanding Chinese Securities Brokerage House. They are now looking for a experienced candidate to join their Settlement Team as an Assistant Manager/ Deputy Manager.
- Handle daily transaction settlement matters and prepare settlement reports for Hong Kong and overseas markets
- Ensure that each settlement instruction can be executed in a timely and effective manner
- Futures & Stock Option settlement etc.
- Handle reconciliation of share holdings
- Handle customer account and settlement service enquiries via phone, email and face to face
- Maintain timely and effective communication with internal and external parties
- Participate in system development projects
- Other ad hoc tasks as assigned
- University degree holder majoring in Economics, Finance or other relevant disciplines
- At least 5 years settlement operations experience gained from sizeable securities brokerage businesses
- Solid experience in CCASS/ DCASS operations
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Responsible, independent and able to multi-task
- Fast-paced working environment
- Proficient in Cantonese, English and Mandarin (both written and verbal)
To apply please send your resume to Woody Chiu at [email protected] quoting the job title or click on the "Apply" button for a confidential discussion. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.