- Deliver quality beverages and food products consistently for all customers and maintain a clean and comfortable store environment.
- Provide assistances to store manager in managing the store operations and partners’ deployment.
- Monitor and coach the team in the daily operations, ensure the food & beverage qualities and service level are consistent with company standards. -Inspire partner to connect
with customer and community in delivering Starbucks Experience
- Secondary school graduated or above.
- Minimum 1-year supervisory experience gained in retail or related industry, experienced in F&B Industry will be an advantage.
- Good command of spoken English or Chinese. Attentive to details, good team player and self-motivated.
We offer a fun working environment, comprehensive training,
attractive remuneration package & employee benefits, including: 福利及工時
- Full Time 8.5 working hours per day with shift duty, 5-6 work days per week, 6 ret days per month
- Full Time Monthly Salary up to $18,000
- Sales Incentive
- Quarterly Discretionary Bonus
- New Joiner Bonus
- Meal Allowance
- Transportation Allowance
- Retirement Scheme
- Comprehensive Training Program & On-the-job Training
- Medical Benefits
- Birthday Leave
- Free Coffee Drinks & Coffee Bean Coupons
- Staff Purchase Discounts
Interested parties please click “Apply Now” together with your resume for application.
It is our policy to retain the personal data of applicants for future recruitment purpose for a period of 24 months. When there are vacancies in
our subsidiary or associate companies during the period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. Under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, you have a right to a request access to, and to request correction of, your personal
data in relation to your application. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact our Human Resources Department.