Position (1): Shipping Boarding Officer (Sheung Wan/ 5 days)
- F.5 or DSE or above graduated with any certificates in Logistics/Shipping/Business is a plus
- At least 2 years working experience in shipping/logistics/forwarders
- Experience in sea freight is highly prefer, specially in boarding experience on Break Bulk vessels or others in shipping companies
- Experience in China market either China import or China export is a plus
- PC proficiency in Chinese word processing
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Assist in import & export for China market
- Perform paper work and daily operational work in sea freight
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure & overtime
Position (2): Programmer (大學 / 大埔 )
- A recognized degree in Information Technology or a related discipline; and at least 1-3 years's relevant post-qualification experience,
- Good knowledge and experience in application development with PL/SQL, Java/J2EE, Good knowledge and experience in Student Information Systems.
- Professional knowledge and experience may be different from the above according to the need of the projects.
- Working location: Tai Po
- More Experience will be considered as Analyst Programmer OR Senior Analyst Programmer.
- Suitable candidate will be employed by renewable contract.
Position (3): System Analyst (Government Project)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- At least 2 years’ experience, preferably in IT profession
- Possess technical knowledge of ANY of the following areas:
- Web application using Java/J2EE
- Oracle, PL/SQL
- Mobile application using Android or IOS
- Knowledgeable and experienced in systems analysis and design
- Experience in using open-sourced frameworks such as Struts, Spring, JSF, Hibernate, iBatis, ASP MVC, Entity Framework, JQuery, is a definite advantage
- Effective verbal and written communication in English and Chinese
- Good leadership, analytical, inter-personal and problem solving skills
- Positive attitude, fast-learning, energetic, able to perform in challenging
- Less experience will be also considered as Analyst Programmer
- Working location: Wan Chai
Position (4): Computer Operator TRAINEE (大埔 / 官塘 )
- Should have at least any Certificate in information technology or related fields.
- With at least one year of experience in PC support, PC hardware installation, data migration and configuration of end-user PC to use Microsoft Active Directory,
- Knowledge of Nortel or other IP Phone system is preferred
- He/She should be self-motivated and service oriented, and able to communicate with end-users and work independently
We offer rewarding career with attractive remuneration package including 5-days week, MPF, generous annual leave as well as medical scheme to the
right candidates, if you meet any of the above requirements, please submit your CV in word format to akwan1 @eleecl.com