Our client is a Trading company.
Their business mainly focused on HPLC.
They are now looking for potential candidates in handling the titled position.
- Handling import and export documents (L/C, bank documents)
- Prepare full set export document, preferable commercial invoices, packing lists, Bill of ladings OR AWB, the Cert of Origin
- Familiar with Tradelink declaration
- Daily input and verification of system data
- Provide clerical and administrative support to logistic group
- Responsible for handling shipping/logistics document and in-land China shipment
- Handle any ad-hoc duties
- Form 5 or above
- Good command of Mandarin and English【Mandarin is MUST】
- At least 4-year experiences on Handling import and export documents (L/C, bank documents), less would consider as a junior shipping clerk
- Experience in exporting goods to mainland China is an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel & Chinese Word Processing
- Familiar with Tradelink declaration【Must】
- Hardworking, willing to work overtime & under pressure, analytical, self-motivated and a good team player
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Immediately available is preferred
Salary & Benefit package
If you are passionate, driven and looking for a new and exciting opportunity, this may be the right role for you.
Please click Apply now to submit your RESUME with EXPECTED SALARY.
All personal information submitted by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes and we reserve the rights to consider the applications for other positions in our Group.
Reeracoen (Hong Kong) is an incorporated company of NEOCAREER (Japan) which strive to provide excellent and comprehensive HR related services to our valued clients. Established over 18 branches in Asia countries, such as Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, China, Taiwan, India and more. We believed that we can be your partner in assisting you for job seeking and advancement.
Resources, Return, Reeracoen