- To Handle full set of I/E and L/C documents, knowledge in EDI preferable
- To plan , implement and enhance the logistics and shipping practices and procedures for our Company and overseas business units
- To liaise with freight forwarders and shipping companies for shipment and transportation arrangements and price negotiation.
- Possess at least 2-3 years shipping experience in garment industry is a must.
- Possess strong knowledge in international customs regulation, garment quota, ocean and airfreight transportation.
- Familiar with import and export procedures in China, Europe, U.S. and Asia.
- Be self-motivated, well-organized and with strong communication skills.
- Less experience candidates will be considered as Shipping Clerk
We offer a 5 day working week and attractive benefits including 13 months’ salary, bank holidays and up to 14 days annual leave.
* Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.