About the company:
Our client is an established international company in coffee for their strong working culture and friendly environment. They are now looking for a talented Shop Manager to join their team and deliver highest quality coffees and ultimate coffee experiences.
- To guarantee the smooth daily running of the shop, in order to ensure sales & profit performance as well as customer service level.
- Monitor P&L and KPIs performance.
- Work with each team member to understand individual personality, motivation drivers, strengths and improvement opportunities in order to enable them to deliver against their individual and team goals.
- Execute shop floor to coach on business management, operations management and customer management. Selling Skill and provide feedback to staff.
- Master operations standard and ensure they are properly applied, e.g. Stock and inventory management and cash reconciliation
- Conduct sales and develop clientele.
- Diploma or above
- At least 6 years'experience in retail, hospitality or service industry
- Passion about retail and more precisely about Store Management and "Clienteling" (ie, building and maintaining a regular clientele)
- Strong service & people orientation
- Proficient MS Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- English and Cantonese are essential
- Candidate with less experience would also be considered as Assistant Shop Manager
- Coffee Lovers would definitely be an advantage
- Double Pay
- Quarterly Bonus
- Annual Leave: 20 days
- Fun & young working culture
- Excellent career development
- Work location: IFC Mall
How to Apply?
If you are looking for career changes in supply chain, procurement, quality management and engineering functions, you may send resume to resume(at)sixpeoplemap.com , quoting Job Ref#RYE-7803. You may also contact us at +852 2997 7803. Action now and share with you friends for referral reward.