To cope with our continuous growth and development of the business, we are now seeking for candidates to join as a member of our team:
- Supervise and coordinate daily activities: planning and reaching of sales targets
- Sales, assistance and gain client’s loyalty, strong on Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Boutique reports analysis and management
- Cash register management and bank deposits
- Corporate Layout and Visual Merchandising rules to be applied, keeping the high standard of the boutique image
- Administrative and corporate guidelines to be applied by all boutique team members
- Stock management: Verify unsold and range of products
- Make sure all the employees’ image matches with the corporate guidelines.
- Min. 8 years of exp. in luxury retail industry (sales technique, knowledge for the sector in terms of customers and needs)
- Fluent speaking in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Excellent relation skills (empathy, communication, good speech skill, pragmatism)
- Good skills to work for targets (KPI’s, in quantity and quality)
- Product knowledge (materials, wear ability, functionality; respect of company’s guidelines in display, presentation to the client, management)
- Service oriented (taking care of others’ need, motivation is to satisfy client’s need, patience)
- Knowledge of stock rotation and inventory management Planning, Team management & Leadership skill
Less experience can be considered as Assistant Shop Manager
Interested parties, please quote the reference number in your application and apply with full resume, stating date available, present and expected salary to: HR Dept.
Personal data provided in the employment applications will be treated as strictly confidential and used only for recruitment purpose by MARYLING. All unsuccessful applications will be destroyed upon completion of the process.