The Site Inspector / Site Supervisor is an integral member of the project team responsible for delivering building development projects of varying size and complexity. The Site Inspector / Site Supervisor is responsible for organizing, supervising and controlling project activities, especially quality of work, under the direction of the department manager and the company senior management.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Ensure the projects’ requirements are met in a timely and cost effective manner;
- Supervise and track the progress and quality of work being performed by contractors;
- Resident on site may be required;
- Assisting the department manager in various activities such as site progress, site recording, site coordination, quality control, site problems and completion of the projects;
- Attend site meetings and distribute minutes to all project team members;
- Assist the department manager in the review of contractors’ quotations to ensure that only fair and reasonable pricing is recommended for approval;
- Compiling and maintaining site records/ document, interim project reports and minutes of meetings;
- Keep the company senior management, department manager and others informed about all projects’ status and vital aspects of the projects;
- Communicating relevant information to all team members, such as change in schedule dates, changes in the projects’ requirements, etc.
- Other duties or tasks assigned by the departmental manager or the company senior management.
- Ordinary Certificate/ Diploma or above in Building Studies or other construction related subjects;
- Minimum 5 years' relevant working experience in Building Construction Industry;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Familiar with MS Words, Excel, PowerPoint and AutoCAD is preferred;
- Knowledge of E&M and Building Service is preferred;
- Good command of spoken and written English & Chinese;
- Candidate without above academic qualification may also be considered but shall have at least 10-15 years relevant working experience in a wide range of disciplines such as commercial projects, hotels, A&A works, renovation and fitting-out projects, etc.
Competitive remuneration package will be offered to successful candidates. To apply, please send your application with a full resume including current and expected salary, as well as availability date to 32/F., Siu On Centre, 188 Lockhart Road, Wanchai, Hong Kong. Attn: HR Manager or by clicking "Apply Now" to submit your application (Please quote the job title on the subject)