Period: June/2019 - July/2020
Type: Full-Time working Contract Base
Location: Hitachi East Asia Ltd. Office
Hitachi East Asia Ltd. is now looking for a Site Office Administrator to provide daily document control and overall office support to the Site Manager for Hitachi’s Proton Beam Therapy System construction / installation project at HKSH (Hong Kong Sanatorium & Hospital). The Site Office Administrator will report directly to the Site manager and work closely with and support members of the project team in all facts of the day-to-day operations.
- Receive / issue and date stamp all documents received / issued onsite, and coordinate circulation of documents
- File electronic and hardcopy documentation
- Track delivery of Vendor required documentation and distribute to the field
- Save tracking correspondence to Hitachi Internal Correspondence Control System
- Ensure that the site office has sufficient materials to produce required drawings and other document required by the field
- Manage, coordinate and assist with all correspondence to/from all project-related contractors
- Process, track and file documentation for import and export shipments
Job Requirements / Qualification
Interested parties, please send email by clicking "Apply Now"
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Hitachi East Asia Ltd. is one of the largest Japan-based multinational organizations. With branches and offices in Shanghai, Beijing, Xian, Chengdu, Shenzhen, Guangzhou and Taipei, we are committed to provide the best products and services of power & industrial systems, information systems, electronic tubes & devices and global procurement within the region of Hong Kong, China and Taiwan.
We are now inviting highly motivated individuals to join our dynamic team to contribute and share our success.