My client is a top tier Manufacturing Company from the US. Due to expansion, they are urgently looking for a bright and dynamic Admin Officer to support the operations of their factory office.
Reporting to the Senior Administration Manager, you will be managing the office administration function of their office plant, and to keep a safety working environment for 300 staff.
- Supervise an admin team and provide support to general office administration, transportation and shuttle bus service, security control, housekeeping, procurement, fixed asset management, company events, etc
- Prepare and review service contracts and tender documents including evaluation
- Coordinate with the Facility team to carry out renovation project/ maintenance work
- Assist to formulate and review office policies and procedures, safety and security rules
- Assist to prepare and propose basic budget planning and cost-control measures on office administration
- Degree holder in related discipline
- At least 4 years' experience in office administration, preferably with sizeable MNCs
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Well organised, independent, good team player
- Excellent English and Chinese