Social Media Marketing and Events Coordinator Responsibilities
- Researching audience preferences and discover current trends
- Create and manage advertising campaigns in Google Adwords, Facebook and other Social Media platforms
- Creating engaging text, image and video content
- Designing posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and creating buzz around new products
- Organising and planning international and local events and conventions to display and sell our products.
We are looking for a talented Social media coordinator to create and maintain a strong online presence for our company. We currently have a Facebook account with over 125,000 likes and a Facebook Club with over 53,000 members. Your role is to implement
online marketing strategies through social media accounts which includes online streaming and video presenting.
In addition, this job role will include organising the international and local events where we will showcase our products and also sell merchandise.
If you are a tech-savvy professional with an interest in communicating with clients through online channels, we would like to meet you.
As a Social media coordinator, you will develop original content and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brand. Ultimately, you should be able to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader
- Research audience preferences and discover current trends
- Create engaging text, image and video content
- Design posts to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around new products
- Measure web traffic and monitor SEO
- Organise and plan local and international events.
- Train co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers and fans
- Develop an optimal posting schedule, considering web traffic and customer engagement metrics
- Oversee social media accounts’ layout
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
- Proven work experience as a Social media coordinator
- Event planning experience
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- Excellent English
- Can do attitude and out going personality