An unique opportunity for the career on Big Data and AI
- Responsible for software development in Big Data and AI products and architecture.
- Responsible for coding, unit-testing and deployment.
- Responsible for quality assurance and technical documentation.
- Responsible for project activities in user requirements gathering and analysis.
- Degree in Computer Science/Information Engineering or above.
- Experience in software engineering.
- Proficient in Java/Python is a plus.
- Proficient in front-end frameworks (e.g. Angular).
- Experience in web-based front-end development is a plus.
- Passion in big data/cloud/database will be an advantage.
- Good at data algorithms is a plus.
- Familiar with Linux is an advantage but not a must.
- Hand on experience on project management is a definite advantage.
- Should have a strong team cooperation orientation, communication and learning ability.
- Preferably 1+ years relevant experience (fresh graduate will also be considered)
- Competitive compensation scheme with excellent benefits.
- An ideal job for an aggressive candidate who wish to excel in the industry.
- Comprehensive on-the-job training is mentored by senior executives.
- Great opportunity to share the successes of the company.
LIVELY IMPACT believes that intelligence and predictability is hidden in the vast ocean of data (a.k.a. Big Data) collected in business operations and in daily lives. We offer online platforms for different verticals using our proprietary big data technologies so as to leverage a scalable number of machines to process huge dataset and to discover relevant data patterns for sub-section decision making for maximized return-on-investment.
LIVELY IMPACT also offers the industry first education services on Big Data technologies to our clients so as to make our clients succeed and capitalize on Big Data initiatives.