- A varied role providing software support for an international software group
- Work with a dynamic and friendly global team in a great location
- Grow your skills, supporting enterprise customers on a variety of infrastructure platforms
We are experiencing dynamic growth in both our on-premise products and our Cloud/SaaS solutions. Our Support team has a vacancy in our
Hong Kong office for an experienced and talented Support Analyst / Engineer with helpdesk or software support experience. The successful applicant will be part of a dynamic, global team delivering excellence in customer service
- Provide Service Desk support services for Exactal and RIB Software ANZ customers, including handling support phone calls and emails,
and performing remote software product installations
- Raise, analyse, track and resolve support incidents for customers (primarily in the APAC region)
- Analyse customers’ hardware and network in conjunction with our software applications to determine cause of issues and to identify resolutions
- Liaise with the R&D team in relation to support incidents requiring software developer input
- Tertiary degree in IT or equivalent professional
- Experience in a helpdesk, systems administration role
or a software support engineer role
- Customer focused, with a positive attitude and high standards in customer service
- Strong knowledge and exposure to Windows Server, Windows and Microsoft Office
- TCP/IP & Networking
- Browsers and Web technologies
- Ability to communicate complex IT issues to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Knowledge or experience in any of the following will be an advantage:
- Cloud platforms, particularly AWS and Microsoft Azure;
- Virtualisation technologies including VMware and Hyper-V;
- CAD software;
- Database software
The successful candidate will demonstrate a high level of commitment, be happy to be part of a small and dynamic team, willing to take
responsibility, and relish the challenge of helping to grow our business and delight our customers.
- You will be rewarded with a competitive salary and benefits including medical insurance, 15 days annual leave and a five-day working week. Be a key part
of a friendly, dynamic working environment.
- You will become an expert in some of the world's leading construction software products.
- You will be involved in the leading edge of the industry and be a key part of friendly, dynamic working environment
Further information on the company can be obtained from http://www.exactal.com and
- Applicants should be Hong Kong based as interviews will only be conducted in Hong Kong.
- Please send us a detailed resume with current and expected salary.
- All personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment only.
Exactal Group is an equal opportunity employer. We ensure that every job applicant and employee has equal employment opportunities.