Our client is a privately owned EU based software vendor. They are expending their business to Asia and looking for a Software Support Specialist in Hong Kong for Asia Region.
As a Software Support Specialist, you will be the 1st contact point for client to provide technical supports, and you will need to work with the R&D team in headquarter on bug fixing and product development.
- become highly knowledgeable in the scope, application, purpose and operation of the company's system;
- provide exceptional & personalised support to clients by telephone, email, face-to-face and any other means;
- identifying and remedying support queries quickly and accurately;
- work closely with account managers and identify training needs;
- developing and maintaining help and support materials;
- work with the development team to assist in the investigation and resolution of system defects;
- provide training to users in person, by webinar and by telephone;
To be succeed in this role, you must be fluent in Cantonese and English with good people and communication skills.
- higher diploma or degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or relevant discipline;
- with solid experience in software development or good knowledge in Software Development Life Cycles;
- strong ability and willing to learn and retain large volumes of information
- willingness to travel
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Bonnie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com