Join as member in the Enterprise Architecture team, working on reserch on new technology to fits the business needs.
* Ensure new solution architectures is aligned with corporate technological vision and direction to meet and support the both company business strategic and operational goals
* Assist Enterprise Architect to develop a long-term development plan & directions including policies, procedures, and standard
* Research on new technology, understand business needs, advise IT department on the direction of existing and potential systems, new technology products or other tools
* Assessed business/technical feasibility and impacts on future and current systems, recommending solutions and priorities, and determining and coordinating resource requirements
* Developed data management standards and practices, especially those effective in ensuring data quality and data integrity across the corporation as part of the identification and definition of cross-enterprise data entities;
* Provide guidance and consultation to individuals and groups to ensure on-going projects and initiatives in alignment with the corporate data architecture
* Support the annual budgeting for the overall architecture & operations, development and deployment of all new capabilities with associated costs and targeted benefits.
* Degree holder in computer science, information technology or related disciplines
o 10+ years in system develo0pment, with at least 5 years in solution architecture design
o Familiar with ERP system, and innovation technology such as Chatbot, RPA, IOT, Data analytics etc.
o Experience in facilitating change, strong communication & management skills with stakeholders
o Strong innovation and technology architecture concepts, methodologies
o PMP holder will be a plus
o Work independent and innovative with good technical, analytical, problem solving, supervisory teamwork
o Good communication skills in Chinese and English