- Take up the primary role in working as a Solution Specialist in specific areas (Data Centre / Internet / IP / OTT industry solution)
- Design customized and large scale solutions for customers in APAC region
- Work closely with internal and external technical support resources (i.e. Data Centre Product Manager, IP Product Manager & OTT Suppliers/Vendors) to work out the complex solutions
- Provide timely feedback and comments on standardizing product creation or enhancement
- Design and deliver internal training, experience and knowledge sharing to global SE and sales team in specialized areas
- Take the lead on IP/IDC/OTT solution development and integration, design various solution packages
- Develop strategies, initiatives and solution proposition to expand new business for enterprise customers in specific industry
- Drive the project teams with external vendors and cross departments to ensure quality and timelines for solution package delivery
- Monitor & trace the result of the IP/IDC/OTT solution programs and keep on improvement work
- Degree or above in Computer Science / Electrical Engineering / Telecommunications
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience in the IT&T industry, experiences in dealing with Enterprise customers, holders of professional certificate (e.g. CCIE, Certified Data Centre Professional (CDCP), AWS Certificates, etc.) are definitely an advantage
- Superior analytical, problem solving, presentation and communication skills
- Solid solution development and integration skills to lead the whole solution package development process
- Able to communicate effectively and maintain good working relationships with both technical and non-technical users
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Cantonese and Mandarin
We offer 5 days work, competitive salary package and attractive career development opportunities to the right candidate.
Interested parties please email your full resume with your current & expected salary to us.
Applicants not invited for interview within 3 months may assume their applications unsuccessful.
Personal data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.