- Attractive salary package plus performance bonus
- Work closely with worldwide leading Technology and Cloud Vendors directly e.g. VMware, Rancher, GitLab, AWS, AliCloud, & etc.
- Offer professional trainings & certifications for DevOps & Cloud solutions
- Great opportunities to serve top-tier enterprises, MNC and Government departments
- 5-day work, medical plan & office next to MTR
- Work closely with Sales team to identify, address & develop sales leads and opportunities;
- Design the best valued DevOps and Cloud solutions, work out the solution proposals and conduct solution presentations for customers;
- Conduct Proof-of-Value (PoV) and demonstrations to fulfill different customer perspectives;
- Provide project solution design, deployment plan, project documentation, training and incident support report throughout project implementation cycle;
- Install, implement & deploy different DevOps & Cloud solutions to corporate and institutional end-customers;
- Provide technical support to customers after project implementation and deployment;
- Liaise with the marketing team at all stages in delivery technology demonstrations, workshops, and seminars;
- High diploma or degree holder in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or related disciplines;
- At least 5 years of hands-on technical experience in system administration and implementation of Linux environment;
- Hands-on experience in at least one of the DevOps solutions (Jenkins, Team Foundation Server, GitLab);
- Hands-on experience in administrating Docker and good knowledge in at least one of the Container/Kubernetes platforms (EKS, AKS, GKE, Ranchers, OpenShift, Cloud Foundry etc);
- Willing to learn, self-motivate and can work independently;
- Good communication, presentation, interpersonal and problem solving skills;
- Good command of written and spoken English & Chinese, Mandarin is an advantage;
- Candidates with less experience can apply Solutions Engineer.
We offer an attractive salary plus performance bonus, 5-day work, bank holiday, medical plan, professional trainings and certifications, long-term career opportunities, provide decent working environment and convenient office location next to MTR.
For any interested candidates, please send your CV by email for application.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.