Our client is a European company and they are looking for a Sourcing Manager to look after the gift and premium category (Mainly figurine and plush). This is a newly created position due to business expansion and reporting to the Managing Director.
Key responsibilities include:
- Applies product knowledge and expertise in order to manage the toys whilst adopting a strategic approach towards the continuous development of the supplier base.
- Conducts intensive negotiations with suppliers to achieve the best purchase price for the agreed quality.
- Carries out visits to trade fairs and suppliers in order to manage and develop the supplier pool within the toys and stationery
- Drives product innovation and quality with suppliers through in-depth understanding of production processes and product requirements.
- Monitors the production process for all purchased products. Identifies any issues and resolves them within the team in a proactive and timely manner.
To succeed in this key role you will have at least 6 years experience handling related product category.
- Degree in Supply Chain, engineering or any other relevant discipline
- Fluent in Cantonese and English is a Must
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Previous experience in handling figurine is a must
- Solid understanding in European market is highly preferred
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Athena Tse for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com