- Exposure to interbank clearing operations in Hong Kong to acquire expertise in interbank paper cheque clearing and other electronic clearing systems.
- Involve in new system design and development and assist in new project implementation for interbank clearing and settlement initiatives in Hong Kong.
- Participate in preparing clearing and settlement documentation, such as rules and procedures.
- Prepare user testing documentations and conduct user acceptance tests on new systems.
- Participate in the clearing operation of paper cheque, e-Cheque and other electronic clearing items.
- Involve in the operation and monitoring of the Faster Payment System.
- Tertiary education with good academic achievement, majoring in banking, finance, business management, information technology or related disciplines will be an advantage.
- One to two years working experience preferred.
- Target driven with excellent ethics to maintain business quality.
- Confident, self-motivated and resilient, with strong interpersonal and organization skills.
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese; fluency in Putonghua is an advantage.
- Required to work at alternative sites and perform shift duties as well as provide operation support under adverse weather situations.
Our Benefits and Career Path
- Attractive remuneration package
- Medical and dental insurance
- Life insurance
- 2-year talent development program incorporating on-the-job training, external training and job rotations
- To be an Assistant Manager after the two-year programme
How to Apply
Interested parties please send your curriculum vitae stating your current and expected salaries, and the contact phone number to the Human Resources Division, Unit B, 25/F, MG Tower, 133 Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or apply online by clicking the "Apply Now" button below.
All applications and personal information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection. The information collected will be accessed by our authorized personnel only. Unsuccessful applications will be retained for one year for possible future job matching, and will be destroyed after the expiry of one year.