Reporting to the Senior Manager (Architecture & Standards)
- Deliver or contribute to the production and collation of status reports and relevant management information.
- Consolidate plans produced by Project Managers across a programme or project and identify planning issues, especially cross projects interdependency.
- Support tracking progress of deliverables, milestones, tasks and activities and ensures the plans are kept up to date and proper project risk classification as assigned.
- Support collation, preparation and updating of financial and resource data.
- Produce or ensure the production of aspects of business case, programme/project documentation, and support effective closure of programmes and projects and the capture of lessons.
- Ensure that data is accurate and relevant and present at the right level of quality.
- Manage communication and coordinate activities with external counterparts and stakeholders, and in-house training of established project management practices.
- Tertiary education in information technology, business studies, or related discipline.
- Over 5 years of experience in project management responsible for projects/program monitor and control, governance and reporting, planning and communication with external counterparts and stakeholders.
- Fluency in both English and Cantonese, and preferably Putonghua.
- Excellent writing, presentation, communication and interpersonal skill.
- Experience in financial industry an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested parties please send your curriculum vitae stating your current and expected salaries, and the contact phone number to the Human Resources Division, 25/F, MG Tower, 133 Hoi Bun Road, Kwun Tong, Kowloon or apply online by clicking the "Apply Now" button below.
All applications and personal information collected will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection. The information collected will be accessed by our authorized personnel only. Unsuccessful applications will be retained for one year for possible future job matching, and will be destroyed after the expiry of one year.