As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business – they were made just right for you.
- Assist AVP & Team Head to drive on/offline payment strategy for the bank’s wealth affluent segment to achieve pre-defined business KPIs
- Assist AVP & Team Head to come up with innovative payment initiatives to drive customer usage and transactions on Faster Payment System (FPS), remittance, bill payment, FX, payroll etc.
- Launch quarterly customer campaign to promote transactional banking and lead the end-to-end discussion for preparing marketing brief, designing campaign mechanics and internal/external customer communication, pre- & post campaign tracking and evaluation and A&P control
- Use data-driven approach in translating program/customer level insights from data and dashboard into actions and drive customer engagement via intelligent nudges
- Conduct competitive updates on digital payments landscape including P2P, P2M, B2C with benchmark including but not limited to traditional and virtual banks, FinTech, e-Wallets and overseas players etc.; maintain a market intelligence library for the team and ensure timely call-for-action Jan 2018 Page 2 of 3 Restricted to Staff
- Assist AVP & Team Head to drive offline-to-online strategy and customer engagement
- Assist AVP & Team Head to identify and reach out to potential ecosystem partners that can enable us to grow our payment business and deposits balance in a scalable way
• Support AVP & Team Head in preparing management presentation and pitching deck for external partners
- Work closely with cross business/support units including Digital, Business Analytics, Marketing, Technology & Operations, Legal & Co
- With at least 3 years of experience in product marketing and campaign management in leading banks, financial institution or payment company
- With passion in payments mega trends in Hong Kong and GBA
• With experience conducting consumer research and recommendation development
• With a growth mindset whom can work effectively in a highly diverse team, to work with ambiguity and demonstrate passion to learn and be part of the transformation team • Self-motivated and committed in developing a long-term career in the bank
• Demonstrate excellent problem solving and data analytical skills
• Good presentation skills and able to present complex idea in simple language
- Learn fast, quick and be ready to act agile. Familiar with 4Ds (Discover, Define, Develop, Deliver) & agile methodology a plus.
- Knowledge in consumer payments, business analytics & data translation, products P&L
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.