- Support the daily operation of Games & Sports Department including Health Centre, Tennis Court, Bowling Alley, etc.
- Handle Club members’ enquiries and reservations.
- Assist in Club events and external activities.
- Good command of spoken Cantonese and English are preferred.
- Shift duty is required.
- Outgoing, good communication and interpersonal skills.
Compensation & Benefit:
- Staff Quarter
- Double pay and discretionary bonus
- Transportation allowance
- Duty Meals
- 6 days off per month
- 14 days of annual leaves
- Birthday leave
- Medical insurance scheme
- Group life insurance
Location: Deep Water Bay (5 mins walk from Ocean Park MTR Station Exit C) 工作地點: 深水灣 (港鐵海洋公園站可達)
Interested parties please send your resume with expected salary and date of availability to the Human Resources Department by clicking 'Apply Now' or:
Fax: 2870 6371
Mailing Address: 188 Wong Chuk Hang Road, Deep Water Bay, Hong Kong.
WhatsApp: 9176 8601
We are an equal opportunity employer. Information provided by you will only be used for the consideration of your application for the relevant positions.